Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sue and Charlie Horse

What’s Wrong With This Picture?

This is my friend Sue Chacon with her horse Charlie. She is the wife of my friend Albert Lassen, a lawyer in Eager, Ariz. while she operates the Speckled Trout and the Cat's Pajamas in the adjoining town of Springerville.

So what’s wrong with this picture?

I took a number of pictures for Sue of her animals, including her Jack Russell Terrier, Lily and her other horse.

Charlie has died. Sue misplaced the pictures and asked me awhile back to forward the photos again.

As good as my archives are, I also misplaced the photo shoot.

However, Eureka! I found them and Sue, I’m happy to report they are in the capable hands of the United States Postal Service; they ought to be there by the weekend.

No comments: